Sunday, October 1, 2017

Happy October!

Happy 1st day of October!  I wish it were more fall-like outside, but the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day.  Honestly, I was wishing it would rain all day on Thursday, but alas we only got around a half inch of rain last week.  I'm ready for a rainy overcast day and then cooler temperatures to roll in...and stay!  

I can't believe we're already into October!  Where has this year gone?  The holidays are fast approaching!  The first time I visited Seoul, South Korea I went in October.  The weather seemed fall-like while I was there.  I wore a light sweater while I was sightseeing for the first couple of days and it was perfect.  Not too hot and not too cold!  That's what I want right now!

What's your perfect temperature?  Are you warm-blooded or cold?  Do you enjoy feeling all 4 seasons or are you content with only 2 (like we normally get here in Texas)?  I guess since I grew up in Iowa with the blizzards and intense cold I'm more cold-blooded.  I'd rather be cold than hot.  I'd rather put on layers then be miserable sweating to death as I just stand outside.  So, yes at this point in the year I'm ready for the cold...or down in the south, semi-cold temperatures.  I'm not sure I could handle Canadian cold air or Antarctica cold air, but somewhere mid-country and south I'm good.  That counts as cold, right?

Wherever you are and whatever the temperatures are like I hope you are enjoying the start of fall (at least in the States)!  Wishing you a blessed first full week of October ahead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment