Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Taking the High Road...

There is too much going on in the world, specifically in our own country, that completely stresses me out right now.  I'm not going to blog about it because this is not a political blog or my editorial blog of current world events.  This is a blog about growing up as an international adoptee and all the ironies, questions, and similarities we all have throughout our journeys.  

Through all the chaos and turmoil of this world right now, I pray that we all find peace and calm in our hearts for one another.  And that we ALL RISE UP to HATE and show that LOVE will overcome!

I want to leave you with this as I truly believe we all share a role in teaching love vs. hate.  "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion...." Thank you President Obama for the poignant reminder!

Blessings to you this week and prayers of peace to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment