Sunday, March 16, 2014

What Others Have Said...

Happy (almost) St. Patrick's Day (in the States)!  I wish you the 'luck of the Irish' or at least for the week ahead.  

Most parents who adopt feel blessed and 'lucky' to have found their new son or daughter to grow their family and make it complete.  Here are a few perspectives from some adoptive parents you may be familiar with....

However motherhood comes to you, it’s a miracle.
Valerie Harper

I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two.
Bob Constantine


Adoption was a bumpy ride — very bumpy. But, God, was it worth the fight.
Mariska Hargitay


Adopting one child won’t change the world: but for that child, the world will change.
Unknown

I think adoption is a blessing all around when it’s done right.
Hugh Jackman


My birth mother brought me into this world, but it was my adoptive parents who gave me life.
Christina Romo


Somehow destiny comes into play. These children end up with you and you end up with them. It’s something quite magical.
Nicole Kidman


Have a blessed week ahead and "may the luck of the Irish be with you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment