Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Show Your Support!

Spring is almost here!  We've already sprung forward...time-wise...now, we just need the weather to "chill" out!  Are you ready for spring?!

I would love your support by responding in one or ALL of the following ways: 

1. BUY my book at www.kimfenneman.com or the ebook at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IC86ABU 

2. FOLLOW my blog at www.kfenneman.blogspot.com. “Join this site” under Followers on the right hand side. Just add your email address to encourage print, radio, media outlets to promote my book knowing that I have a big following! Be part of the movement of promoting hope and understanding of adoption!! 

3. SHARE my story with your friends, family, co-workers, church, school, etc. Send them to my website at www.kimfenneman.com.  I’m also happy to do a book signing for your book club, friends, church, school, organizations so just let me know. 

THANK YOU for your support!!! I truly appreciate it! 

BTW, I’m hoping to sell enough books to pay for the Korea Heritage Family Tour back to Seoul, South Korea for my mom and me! It’s a trip you take with other adult adoptees to explore your culture, your personal history (birth parents, foster parents, etc.) and visit the orphanage. I know it’ll be an emotional trip back and also hope to take it with my pen pal of 30 years (who was adopted from the same agency) and my 2nd cousin (who is also adopted from Seoul) and her mom. Who knows….this might be the basis for my next book!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment