Monday, March 11, 2019

Spring Break

It's Spring Break in most districts around here this week.  Yay!  No school zones for a week!  Seriously, that's a welcomed break since I'm surrounded by schools and school zones now.  When I moved into my house almost 15 years ago, there were only 2 school zones I had to deal with and now I think there are at least 6-8!  So, I'm going to enjoy the "break" this week!

And, apparently I am enjoying the "break" since I forgot to post yesterday.  I actually didn't even turn on my computer!  That's a first in forever...literally forever!  I don't even remember the last time I didn't turn on my computer!  Can you remember a time when you didn't turn on your computer?  Yes, our smartphones are like an extra limb these days and most people can't imagine not looking at it at least a trillion times a day.  But, do you feel the same way about your computer?  If you work in an office every day then you know that your computer is basically your other limb, so can you imagine not logging on for a whole day?  I think most people are good about not logging on on the weekends (depending on your job and how demanding it is), but that's your work computer.  What about your home computer?  I assume most people log onto their personal computer during the weekends...to pay bills, work on personal projects, etc.  I'm pretty good about not logging onto my work computer during the weekends unless I'm at an event.  I like to have that break during the weekends and I think it's good for everyone's mental health if you can do it.

So, for those that are on vacation enjoying Spring Break with their kiddos...be safe, have fun and savor the special memories your making with your family!  May blessings fill up your week so that you can share those blessings with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment