Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sports Sunday

It's a sports viewing Sunday for me!  The NFL season kicked off Thursday, but obviously most games are being played today...so, this is really kick-off for me.  The Dallas Cowboys play tonight in primetime and am excited to see a good game.  The Texas Rangers are playing an afternoon game, so I've been flipping back and forth from that game to the U.S. Open tennis men's championship game.  And most of the morning and the rest of the day have been spent viewing hurricane Irma making landfall on Florida.

Yes, it's been a busy TV viewing day!  I should be doing some chore or project around the house, but I'm too tired and too intrigued by what's on TV.  I'll be more productive tomorrow!  That's what Monday's are for, right?  I did do some cooking and laundry, of course, so I haven't been a complete bum today.  

Do you ever have days where you've found yourself glued to the TV all day?  It's good to rest and veg out every now and again, right?  Well, that just means I'll sleep well tonight (if the Cowboys win) and I'll be more productive tomorrow.  Weekends are for resting and relaxing!

So, I hope you've had a restful weekend and that you have a very productive week ahead!  May God bless those in Florida who are enduring the wrath of hurricane Irma.  May blessings be with all those that are affected by this storm today, tomorrow and in the days to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment