Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Marching On...

I can't believe it's almost mid-March already...and Daylight Savings time is this weekend!  The first quarter of the year is almost over!  And, it's almost Easter!  What?!?!  Man, I guess time does speed up as you get older.  Someone was just stating that "fact" the other day...or maybe I just heard it on TV again.

Either way March is here, my grass is turning green, my allergies are crazy, the bugs are starting to come out and it's time to fertilize my lawn.  None of these things are my favorite part of spring, but something that happens every year!  It might not be quite like clock-work anymore with climate change affecting when these things actually happen each year, but they still come nevertheless. 

What do I like about spring?  Flowers blooming, cool mornings (still), birds chirping (except for the one that woke me up the other day), and fresh berries coming into season.  What's your favorite part about spring?  Longer days of sunshine?  

Whatever makes you happy during this blooming season, I hope it's also filled with laughter!  Laughter lightens our load...the things we worry about constantly, the anxiety that fills our bodies, the stress that affects our bodies, and the sadness that fills our hearts.  They say to have a good laugh every day to release all those negative feelings, so what makes you laugh?  Do you have a go-to joke you like to tell?  Is there something online that always makes you laugh?  Do you have someone you see daily that makes you laugh?  Is there a memory you can conjure up that makes you laugh?  Whatever it is DO IT and LAUGH!!

Blessings for a week full of laughter that brings lightness to your heart and soul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment