Sunday, June 5, 2016

A Little Giddy...

If you've been following me for awhile now you know my book, Corn-fed with Rice on the Side, is available online for purchase, as well as, the ebook which is available on Amazon.  Of course it's amazing to have it available on Amazon which is one of the largest and well-known retailers, but the simple joys that make me a little giddy are when I get my royalties from them for my ebook sales.  I just got the notification yesterday and it definitely makes me smile...inside and out!  It makes me feel a little more legit as an author...to be listed online with every other author out there is a little hard to imagine sometimes.  But, it's fun and just another part of my journey I never expected to encounter.

That's the thing about life...you never know what's right around the corner.  You can plan and prepare all you want (which is my method of coping/surviving), but something new and unexpected could pop up and start you down a new path or adventure.  You just have to be open-minded and curious enough to take a step down that unknown path!  You never know what wonderful gifts are waiting for you until you take a chance, take a risk toward something new.  Every opportunity, every option we choose is a learning experience that God has placed in our path to learn something new and/or to learn something about ourselves.  So, don't delay...don't be afraid...don't hesitate...just jump in and believe in yourself to figure it out!

Many blessings to you this first full week of June!!

No comments:

Post a Comment