Wednesday, December 16, 2015

300 Posts!

Wow!  I didn't realize my last post on Sunday was my 300th post!!  If you just started following my blog or have been reading it since the beginning, thanks for being a part of my journey!

I really just wanted to share my positive story of adoption in hopes that it would resonate with other adoptees and provide some guidance for adoptive parents.  And, in the beginning it was to share my journey of publishing my 1st book!  My memoir about what it was like growing up as an adopted child.  If you haven't read it yet, you can go to www.kimfenneman.com to purchase your copy today!  It's not too late to order yours or to order one as a gift!

So, as this journey continues I hope you stick around to see what's coming up in 2016!  I can't believe another year is over and we're about to flip the calendar into a new year...again!  Where has the time gone?

Thanks again for following my journey and I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I have!  Blessings to you this final week before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment