Monday, November 23, 2015

Off Balance...

Yes, my calendar is off a bit lately...sorry about that. My days are running together and of course this week it's all about Thanksgiving Day...and then Black Friday...and then cyber Monday!  The craziest shopping time of the year!!  Are you ready?

Well, if I can ever get my timing back I'll be good.  As I mentioned in my last post, I think this time of year speeds up a bit and things are a little more chaotic (due to the holidays and all the festivities going on).  So, I think I'm already feeling a bit off balance by it all.  Plus, I literally felt off balance late last week as I think I experienced my first bout of vertigo.  It wasn't fun and definitely unexpected.  So, it took a couple days to get over that.  Is it a little ironic that I'm off balance in my head which in turn put me physically off balance?  Ha...probably not!  

This week's goal: get back on track, organize and enjoy some turkey...and then SHOPPING!!  I hope the same for you (if it's needed).  Because it's only going to get crazier with Christmas decorating, gifts to wrap, Christmas cards to write, cookies to bake, tree lightings to go see, parties to partake in and all the fun that Christmas has to offer!  So, enjoy it, try to stay sane and stay safe!

Blessings to you this holiday week!  Have a filling week...full of great food, family and thankful hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment