Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Getting Things Scheduled and New Activity

Two months are almost already gone in the new year!  And, I'm getting things going again....book signings scheduled, more interviews and articles...and whatever other opportunities may come my way!  I'm ready for it!  

Last Friday, an excerpt of my book was included in hiHolt International's online magazine.  A few family pictures were also included.  You can check out the excerpt here:  http://www.holtinternational.org/magazine/2014/02/11/the-motherland/
Within an hour of it posting, I got several book orders!  I hope they keep coming, as I've received such positive feedback from those who have purchased and read the book so far.

Even a friend of mine from middle school who just received the book yesterday read through the whole thing in a day (because it's a very easy read) and because she said she could relate to many of the stories...and she's not even adopted!!  So, it's not only for those adopted, parents who have adopted or are thinking about adopting...but, it's for everyone!  Everyone will be able to relate to one or more of my stories, but also see things from a different perspective, as well.  She was inspired by the book and that's what makes it all worth it...hearing feedback from those who have been touched in some way by my story.

This Saturday is my next Book Signing, so check out my website for details at www.kimfenneman.com.  And, I'm working on scheduling 2 more upcoming Book Signings locally.  I'm also doing a phone interview for an online magazine in Wisconsin and will post that once it goes live.  So, there's a lot going on but SO much more to do!  My list is long and I'm ready to put a dent in it!  It's marketing GO time!  So, if you have any recommendations or suggestions, please let me know.  You can email me at kimfenneman@gmail.com.  I'm happy to do mini-Book Signings like I did a couple weeks ago for smaller groups, book clubs, church groups, etc.  Just let me know!

So, stay tuned for more updates and check out my News and Events page on my website for the details!!  Blessings to you this week....and I hope many of you start to thaw out from this wicked winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment