Friday, August 12, 2016

Olympic Fever!

Have you been watching the Olympics this past week?  From the opening ceremonies to all the wonderful winning moments, touching stories, rivalries, and country pride is always so fun to watch every 4 years!  Especially after all turmoil and craziness of this year's presidential campaign (in the States), it's nice to get a break from that and come together to root on our fellow man/women.  It's fun, motivating and inspiring to watch these athletes achieve their dreams and their goals in their one shining moment!

It motivates me to continue to heal my body so that I can get stronger and also motivates me to set (or re-set) goals and push hard to achieve them.  If you can't be inspired by watching the Olympics then you shouldn't be watching!  I forgot how exciting indoor volleyball can be and even though I don't know anything about handball or rugby I can still appreciate those athletes and what they are trying to accomplish.  Of course women's gymnastics is the sweetheart of events for most women in America, but I've heard on-going amazement and admiration of Simone Biles' skills by so many men over the past week, as well.  And another of course, Michael Phelps has dominated his mark in history with even more amazing wins and great moments in this year's games.

One more week to go...what other amazing stories, victories, defeats and moments will we witness?  Who knows, but it's going to be exciting to find out!  Enjoy watching the games and go USA!!!

Blessings for a winning week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment