Monday, August 8, 2016

Coming Back Stronger....

If you read my last post you know I've had a few physical hurdles to overcome in the last 2+ months.  Well, let me just add one more to the list (yes, unbelievably) on Friday I re-pulled my stomach muscle that was getting pretty close to healing after over 2 months of injury.  I couldn't believe it!  I had re-pulled it and I had been SO careful not to re-injure it.  AND, I did it on the most minute things ever...just going down to sit on the ground.  Ugh.  I was completely disgusted and frustrated by the whole thing.  Another injury?!?!  

But, after two days of not caring anymore and just letting the disgust roll off my back I'm back to seeing things more positively.  And, working towards being a better person, physically, spiritually and in my relationships.  Yes, I know my stomach muscle will take MORE time to heal and yes, I need to continue to be careful with it, but I can still move forward with being a better person every day.  Sometimes set-backs make you stronger if you let them and have the right attitude to move forward with clearer perspective and stronger intent.  Sometimes set-backs are setting you up to succeed even further than you ever expected.  So, I'm taking these set-backs to come back stronger physically as I work on my strength, flexibility and endurance moving forward.  One step at a time....just keep going and never quit...and if you keep trying you'll never quit!

So, it may be slow going right now, but I still have hope and trust in God's glory for my future...whatever it may hold!  I'll be more prepared for it from all the struggles I've endured.  That I know for sure!

So, whatever is ahead of you this week just take it one step at a time and you'll eventually reach your end goal.  Stick with it and enjoy the journey!!  Motivating blessings to you to reach your daily, weekly and monthly goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment