Thursday, March 31, 2016

Spring is Here!

Spring has sprung and my allergies have been horrible the past two days (so sorry for missing yesterday's post)!  They've said it's going to be a bad allergy season mainly due to the light winter and no hard freezes...which also means more bugs!  Two of my least favorite things about spring.  So, hopefully I can get through this allergy season in one piece before the summer heat starts to bake us up!

How do you handle allergies?  I never had them growing up.  I acquired them in my 20's after moving out to California for a year.  I know many people have symptoms much worse than mine, but man are they are pain!

Although, I can't complain too much as the weather is absolutely spectacular outside right now!  Enjoying little moments of splendor goes a long way!  So, take it all in...allergies included...and enjoy the joys of springtime!  Trees blooming, flowers growing, gardens sprouting, baseball bats smacking and lawns turning green.  

Spring is here.  April is here.  So, it's time to bloom again...for all of us!  Enjoy this last day of March and many blessings to you as April begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment