Sunday, March 6, 2016

Spring Break

It's Spring Break time for many of you (this week, next week, or the week after)!  It's already that time of year!  Crazy.  I see many posts on Facebook of friends and their families at Disneyland, and many others out of state.  I can't actually recall any vacation locations we took as kids for Spring Break, but I'm sure we did.  My parents were always good about taking us somewhere during holidays and/or breaks.  We went to Ocean City, MD for many summers growing up.  My dad and older brother would rent out a boat and go fishing for the day while my mom and I shopped down the boardwalk.  I remember a candy store we went into to pick out goodies while my dad dealt with a parking ticket.  And, it's also where I split my chin open leaning back in my chair as I was copying what my brother was doing.  We were in a Chinese restaurant and I remember my mom taking me to the restroom and then we were in the car on the way to an emergency room.  A lot of fun memories from those vacations!

So, I hope wherever you are traveling for Spring Break I hope you get there safely and you make wonderful memories of your own that will last a lifetime for you and your family!  Enjoy a slower pace, put the electronic devices away, reconnect with one another and laugh with each other along the way!

Blessings to you and your family during your Spring Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment