Sunday, March 13, 2016

Hellooo Sunshine!

Yes, the sun is shining brightly once again and we're in for 80 degree weather early this week!  Crazy.  The gloomy skies have finally gone away and the sunshine is definitely a welcome sight!  

It's the end of Spring Break for some and just the start of it for many more.  And, I'm sure there are a lot of people buying flowers and fertilizer at the home improvement stores this weekend.  So, I guess spring has sprung!  As I've mentioned in previous posts around this time of year it's definitely not my favorite.  It means I need to think about my lawn and go buy fertilizer and fire ant killer, and it means that the mosquitoes and other lovely insects of the spring come out.  Which in turn means I will inevitably get eaten up a couple times this spring...meaning more than 15 bites!  Ugh.  It also means spring allergies are springing into the air which also leads to more than a little misery here and there.  So yes, although the sun is shining and spring is coming into bloom I'm not that excited about it.

Nonetheless, it's also a time of trees blooming again, flowers spreading their colors, God's resurrection, March Madness, and BBQ's heating up!  So, whichever part of the spring you enjoy most I hope it's a healthy and happy one!

May your week ahead be full of sunshine, joy and happiness from the dreaded Monday to the much needed Friday!  Blessings to you on a bright and sunny week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment