Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Rain, Rain Go Away....

We're three days into our week-long deluge of wetness.  We won't see sunshine again until Saturday.  I'm feeling the gloomy blues today...plus, throw in some allergies and I'm ready for the rain to go away!

How do rainy days affect you?  Do you love the rain?  I'm sure those in drought stricken areas do!  Do you just want to stay in bed all day and watch movies?  Do you want to eat soup, curl up next to your fireplace, and/or just bake goodies all day?!  One day of rain no problem.  Two to three days of rain, OK you're getting on my nerves a little.  Four or more days of rain and my mood is down and I'm ready for the sun to shine again!  If I had my garden planted already all of this rain would be great!  But, I don't, so it's not helping me any...besides watering my foundation, trees, bushes and lawn.

How do you stay chipper on rainy days?  Right now I just want to curl up and go to sleep!  Oh well, only a couple more days or gloomy skies, rain soaked lawns and tired eyes.  I guess I could try to be productive and clean out my closet.  A little spring cleaning would probably be a good thing.  Lets see how productive I can be for the rest of this rainy week.  

Hoping the sun is shining where you are and if not, hoping you are doing things that make you happy during these rainy days of spring!  Blessings to you today and everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment