Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mental Health Day

I'm in need of a 'mental health day'...or at least that's what I like to call them.  Basically, I need a vacation...time to de-stress, not worry about anything, just enjoy the surroundings, not plan anything and just BE.  Be in the moment of unexpectedness and spontaneity.  That's what I need right now.

But, I also need time to get "things" done...around the house, marketing my book, and all those other little projects that pile up!  Time!  Time to rest and time to catch up!  Is that possible?  I don't feel overwhelmed just behind...and tired.  Not a great combination, but we all find ourselves there more times than we care to admit.

What to do about it?  Take a few days off!  A week would be better.  A month would be ideal!  But, who has that kind of time away from work?!  So, a few days will have to suffice in the short term.  I just hope it recharges my batteries enough until I can actually take a week off!

So, until then I'll keep keepin' on like we all do week after week.  Wishing you blessings for a productive yet relaxing end of April/start of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment