Sunday, April 19, 2015

Flowers Blooming

Sorry for missing last week's posts.  I was traveling for work on Sunday and didn't get home until Thursday, so completely forgot to make my posts.  It was an exhausting week at a major healthcare tradeshow in Chicago with approximately 38,000 people in attendance!  Needless-to-say my feet hurt everyday (even though I was wearing flats), my shoulders and neck were already killing me on Monday by noon, and the days were long!

But, back to the normal, regular routine this week...thankfully!  I just cut some roses from my rose bush out back along with some of my white irises.  They both smell soooo good!  I love fresh cut flowers set all throughout my house!  They just make me smile!  My peonies have buds on them and can't wait for them to bloom since they are my favorite flower!  Ahhh, this is one part of the spring that I love...brightly colored flowers to cheer up my days!

Besides the flowers blooming what else is blooming in your life right now?  A job change?  A new addition to your family?  A new career venture?  A new relationship?  It's the time to re-plant, re-grow and rejuvenate what's been dormant in our lives.  Spring into a new chapter, a new season of your life and see what blossoms!  You'll never know until you take a chance, a risk to see what beautiful things lie ahead for you!  So, what are you waiting for?  Get going!

I hope you find the strength, courage, determination and/or motivation to spring ahead in your life to greater things!  It's time!!  Blessings to you in starting your new venture, adventure, and/or personal growth journey to a better you!

No comments:

Post a Comment