Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Let Me Know...

It's been awhile since I've done any interviews/articles about my book, so if you know of any local (to you) magazines, organizations, etc that would be open to me either writing an article or doing an interview with them please let me know!  It's time to continue to spread the word and get my story out there!

And, if you haven't read my book yet you can order a hardcopy from www.kimfenneman.com or if you prefer an ebook you can order it from Amazon.  Get yours today!!  And, let me know how I can support your local area by getting the word out on adoption!

I'm also to book signings/readings or any local book fairs that may be coming to your town.  Just let me know!

Thanks for all your support and have a very blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment