Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April Fools Day!

Have you been pranked yet?  Found yourself gullible to a joke or "news" statement?  Well, Happy April Fools Day!  I always wondered where this day came from and now with social media it's a lot easier to pull a prank on someone.  Have you pulled a prank on someone today?

I'm always a little relieved when April 2nd comes around and I haven't been pranked!  I've never been a great prankster or joke teller.  I just don't have that comic timing, but we all know someone who is the joker of the group who keeps us all laughing.

If you're read recently about the Korean adoptee who is facing deportation because no one ever filed his naturalization papers when he was younger it's a sad oversight for this adoptee...and that's no joke!  It's a little hard something like that would and could happen, but it's the reality he is facing.  I'm sure he wishes it were a joke, but paperwork and laws have caught up with him.  Hopefully the government will allow him to correct the issue before a total injustice takes place.

I hope you make it through the day without any major prank being pulled on you and if you're the prankster good luck with your execution.  Have fun with this crazy day and I hope you get a good laugh out of the day!

Blessings to you and yours this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment