Sunday, May 3, 2015

Time Flies!

Where has the time gone?  Where have the first few months of this year gone?  It's already May?!  How did that happen?  No, really?!  They say "time flies when you're having fun" but it still flies by even when you're not having fun.  It's almost Mother's Day and then Memorial Day...and then school is out!  Summer will be here before I blink again!

Looking back, I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my book came out!!  I got the first shipment of my book over Labor Day weekend 2013!  Crazy how time has flown by since then.  Where did 2014 go?!?!  Is it just old age and I don't remember as much as I used to or is time passing me by?
we all.  So, here's hoping for a calm, yet memorable May ahead!  May you be blessed with good health, good friends and good spring weather to enjoy every moment!!
Either way, time marches on and so must 

No comments:

Post a Comment