Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Reminder....

Just a reminder that you can purchase my book at www.kimfenneman.com or the ebook on Amazon.com!!  I ship domestically and internationally, so order your copy today!

Last month, I had a new article posted on Agri-View (in their Farmlife section) and I just wrote another article for an adoption agency's magazine.  I'll post if posted online.  They are also doing a review of my book, so will post that on my site, too, once finished. 

A lot of new things popping up again and I'm so grateful for the opportunities to share my story.  And, I love hearing all the feedback from people who have read my book and those who have come to my book signings and hearing their stories.  That's what it's all about...sharing, understanding, educating and connecting!

So, what are you waiting for?  Order your copy today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment