Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope you are enjoying your special day with loved ones and enjoying some well-deserved attention and pampering today!  Mothers do SO much each and every day and celebrating them for at least one day doesn't seem like enough.  But, I hope all the mom's out there are feeling the love today!

As for my mom, Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!  I hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated for ALL that you do....for everyone!  You have such a big heart and always try to help and be there for everyone.  You are the glue that keeps us all functioning together (as one big dysfunctional family...ha!)  You are the one we all turn to for advice, support, encouragement or just a supportive ear.  I enjoy the time we get to spend together and the 'grown-up' talks and laughs we share together.  And, I'm thankful for all the joyful memories of my childhood that you created, nurtured and are a part of!  Thank you for being MY mother!!

Blessings to ALL mother's today!!  Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment