Sunday, February 4, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  I'm wondering how many people around the world watch the Super Bowl?  And, I'm wondering if they see the same commercials we see?  It's definitely more than just a game.  It's a fun-filled viewing bonanza for sports enthusiasts, ad lovers (basically the Super Bowl of commercials), half-time entertainment gawkers and foodies who love snacking during all the festivities!

I'm not really a fan of either team, so I really don't care who wins this year.  So, I guess I fall into the "I'm watching for the commercials and half-time entertainment" group this year.  And, if I can stay up long enough I'm totally in it for the newest "This is Us" episode that will follow the Super Bowl.  Get ready for tragedy, heartbreak and sadness...and I'm not talking about the game!

Enjoy watching the game and lets hope we get some creative, funny entertainment throughout the game!  Blessings to you on this first full week of February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment