Thursday, February 15, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day...Yesterday

I hope you had a good Valentine's Day...yesterday!  Yes, I got caught up in all the "heart holiday" festivities and forgot to post yesterday.  Sorry about that.  But, I hope you had a heart-filled day full of fun treats and surprises from loved ones!

I had a good day and enjoyed some shopping with my mom (on a warm winter day in the 70's) and our favorite drinks, chai tea lattes!  I could guzzle one or more of those up every day if the coffee shop that makes them was closer to me...so, it's probably a good thing it's not close!  Yummo!  Then we had dinner with most of the family at the best pizza place in town! So, so good!!  And, earlier in the day I went to visit my childhood BFF and take her a little treat.  It was fun to reminisce about how we met and the different things we both remembered from back then.  I'm grateful for a good day!

Whether you were surrounded by loved-ones or not yesterday, I hope you don't forget to tell them how much they mean to you.  If you haven't told them in awhile, do it soon because we never know when or if we'll ever get the chance to do it again.  Wishing you all blessings of love and appreciation!  Cheers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment