Sunday, July 31, 2016

10,000 Views!

Woo hoo!!  This blog has reached 10,001 page views!!  Thanks to YOU!  Thanks for being a regular follower and sharing my message with others!  I hope it has brought you some insight, perspective, hope and some laughs along the way.  I obviously don't talk about adoption ALL the time because that's not what guides my life.  But, I hope when I do talk about it you get a better understanding of what it's like to be adopted or you can relate.  I think with all things that face us on a daily basis, the more we can learn and understand another perspective the better and more united we can become as a whole...in our families, in our communities and around the world.  It's taking the time to reach out and listen to someone that's different than you that's lacking sorely in our nation today.  We all need to take some time to reach out, listen and reflect on our own lives what we can do to make it a better place....to live, to work and to play.  Yes, we ALL have a part to play and if you get disheartened, pick yourself up and try again!  We ALL can make a positive difference in this world if we want to!

So, thanks again for helping hit this milestone and I hope I've made some small positive difference in your life along the way!  Grateful blessings to you this first week of August!  May you have a productive and insightful week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment