Thursday, July 28, 2016

A Little Off...

I'm a little off on my days this week...posting on Monday and today instead of my usual Sunday and Wednesday.  I'm not sure why...guess my mind has been focused on other things this week or just full of political news from this painful election year.  I'm definitely ready for it ALL to be OVER with already!!  But, whatever the reason I'll be back on track for the next posting on Sunday.

It's not just my mind being a little off lately, but other parts of my life as well.  We all go through growing pains and/or those times where we're not sure what's next in life for us.  I always look at my life in 4 different areas...physical, emotional, spiritual and work.  If things are going well at least 3 out of the 4 things are in a good place and moving forward in my life.  I'm not sure I've ever had all 4 in that sweet spot as an adult, but I'm sure I did as a child.  But, back then I didn't have the self awareness to know the difference or know the true struggles that life unfolds.  Lately, I've been 1 for 3 and on some days 0 for 4 which is not a good place to be.  But with time and experience I've learned to settle into whatever I'm feeling and just get through it.  Feel what I'm feeling and be OK with it even though it's uncomfortable and sometimes frustrating.  I've learned to CONTINUE to have FAITH because I know and trust in God's will for my life!  I know he has a plan for my life, I know he's putting the pieces into place and I know it will all work out in the right time.  I just have to continue to be faithful and patient...which isn't always easy.  

God has always provided in my life and I trust in Him to do so again.  It's that faith, that trust that keeps me going.  No matter how badly I want to know what my future holds or what the next step is, I know God will present the next step when the time is right.  So, I'm grateful for where I am right now even though it's not where I want to be.  I know God is walking beside me and will never leave me and that sustains me.

So, if you happen to be going though your own growing pains or a down time in some area of your life...lift your head up and know that God is with you!  Trust in the Lord.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart.  He will lift us back up!

Reinforcing positive blessings your way and may you hold onto your faith for greater things ARE to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment