Monday, July 25, 2016

Share!

If you're a regular follower, have you shared my website with someone you might think would benefit from my message?  If you're a new follower to my blog, have you purchased my book, Corn-fed with Rice yet?  If you have previously purchased my book (hard copy or soft copy), have you shared it with any of your friends or family?  If not (to any of the above), what are you waiting for?!  Share!

Please share my story, my message of adoption with your family and friends, to your church, your school and your book clubs!  Please take a moment and send out an email this week with my website, www.kimfenneman.com!

I truly appreciate your support and action and hope to see more followers join this blog soon!  Have a blessed final week of July ahead and stay cool out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment