Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Summer is Coming...

It's the end of May...already!  June is right around the corner which means summer is fast approaching!  For many of us experiencing a spring full of rainy weather, summer can't come fast enough.  Although, once the summer heat kicks in we'll be wishing for all this rain again.  Here is Texas, we've had 20 out of 26 days of rain so far.  Can you say sticky, moist, humid air for a month!  It hasn't been pleasant, but we have had a much cooler spring than normal, too.

Whatever June brings we'll be ready...at least I will with a new air conditioning unit!  Yes, I spent the last week getting estimates and having a new unit installed.  Not good, but at least I wasn't suffering in 100 degree temperatures!  

So, what are your summer plans?  Vacation?  Reunions?  BBQs?  It's all on the horizon as we shift into a new season.  I'm just hoping to get through the end of this spring and all the mosquitoes that are breeding off of all this rain.  I'm a magnet for mosquitoes so I'm not looking forward to all those little buggers out there!

As summer approaches, I hope your gardens are plentiful, your flowers bloom bright colors, and you stay refreshed in the summer heat!  Have a blessed last week of May and enjoy the final few weeks of spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment