Sunday, May 17, 2015

Again?!?!

Mom and I have been running around shopping this weekend and ended it with a well-deserved and needed pedicure.  If you've ready any of my previous blogs you know I always have a story to tell after a nail salon visit.  So yes, again!

This time I got a younger girl and she wanted to talk!  I just wanted to enjoy the pedicure and read some of the trashy gossip magazines.  But, she kept talking and talking asking me question after question.  Part of the problem was that I couldn't really understand her when she spoke because of her accent.  So, every time she said something I had to say "what?"  Of course one of her first questions was "Where are you from?" which is the standard question as I've written about before.  She was from Vietnam and told me that she liked Korean food because it was healthy and she thought Koreans had better skin.  Again, she was a younger girl and had acne around her chin, so she wanted to know what I used on my skin.  I told her and then she kept asking more questions.  At one point I didn't know if she had asked a question or not so I just kept reading the magazines.  As for the pedicure itself, it looked fine but she rushed through the whole thing and didn't take her time to really do a good job.  So, that was a little disappointing.

Afterwards, my mom said she couldn't believe the young girl kept asking me questions and knew that I wasn't totally enjoying the experience.  But, that's the way it goes sometimes.  But, as usual it was an eventful trip to the nail salon!

What 'good' stories do you have from the nail salon?  I'm sure there are some other good ones out there!

We're midway through the month of May so have a blessed week ahead and enjoy the blooming flowers, trees and gardens!  And hopefully your allergies stay under control, too!  They were beating me down earlier today, but luckily I found some relief!  Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment