Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy 2018!!

Happy New Year!!  I hope 2018 is treating you well so far!  It's been mighty cold throughout the country to start off the new year.  We just got above freezing after 76 straight hours of below or at freezing.  So, I actually got out today to run errands.

As a new year approaches, we always look forward to a fresh start, a perfect new day to start off the year right, right?  Well, the first day of the new year it was literally in the 20's all day so I definitely stayed indoors.  A lovely tension headache filled my day, so it wasn't exactly the perfect first day of the new year.  Then yesterday I found out one of the pipes in my irrigation system had burst and water had been running out for a day or so.  Joy.  Really?!  Strike 2 for 2018.  Then today as I was running errands someone had dropped a jar of what looked like marinara sauce in the parking lot.  So of course I pull into the parking spot that has glass in it and hear all the crackling as I pull through.  Oh great, please don't let me get a flat tire.  So, semi-strike 3.  Happy, happy new year!

So, I hope your first few days have gone better than mine.  The good news...things can only get better right?  Plus, they're not totally tragic events just hiccups in the real scheme of things, right?  So, moving on.....

Tomorrow is another day, the sun will come up again and time continues to march on!  That I know for sure.  Everything else is a toss up!  And, however many times I fall I'll keep getting up and I'll keep trying.  That I also know for sure.  So, however your new year is going so far just keep going, keep getting up and keep moving forward!!  Wishing you many great blessings in this limitless new year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment