Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Week!

Christmas is nearly here!  How did that happen?!  I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away and the start of another new year is little over a week away!  Wow.  Where did this year go?  

I'm grateful to be off from work over the holidays so I can enjoy the festivities, family, food, friends and some down time.  There is down time during the holidays, right?  Well regardless, I'm looking forward to new Christmas memories with all of the nieces and nephews and enjoying their shiny, happy faces.  Isn't that what it's all about anyways?  The innocence of childhood, the wonder, the excitement, the belief and the joy?!  

As Christmas approaches, I hope you take in all the merriment around you, feel the grace of God touch your heart and share your blessings with others.  It's the season of wonder and delight!  I wish you all a very safe, happy, and healthy Christmas week ahead!

Merry Christmas!!!  And, blessings for a beautiful Christmas week!

No comments:

Post a Comment