Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Winding Down...

It's time to wind down another year...yep, another year has gone by!  It doesn't seem possible, but whether it was a good year or a bad year for you the good news is another new year is upon us.  Another year to start fresh, to make new resolutions, to hope for a better year or to continue recent success, but the good thing about a new year beginning is the hope we all start out the year with in our hearts.  Hope for bigger and better things to come, hope for the new beginning we've been looking for, hope for overcoming fears/addiction/bad relationships, hope for a better sense of self and self love for oneself, and simply just hope for a better tomorrow.

I always see the new year with hope colored glasses.  A new year brings endless possibilities.  A new year is another day, month, year to "get it right" this time...with whatever you've been working/wishing/hoping on.  A new year is a fresh slate.

But, looking back on the year that was always causes me to reflect on the good and the bad.  What I didn't accomplish or let pass by this past year.  What I overcame and did accomplish this past year.  What I didn't do, what I wish I had done, and what I hope I don't do again next year.  What good memories were made, what fun adventures were taken, and coming another step closer to understanding what makes me who I am and who I want to be.

So, however you spend the next few days of 2017...looking forward or back...may your eyes be clear, your heart be open and your mind be focused on what's important to you.  May blessings fill these final days of 2017 with reflection, hope and excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment