Monday, December 4, 2017

Shop 'Til You Drop!

Do you like to shop 'til you drop?  Maybe it's not as relevant these days with online shopping so prevalent.  But, especially at this time of year with all of the gift giving you may still be shopping 'til you drop like my mom and I did yesterday (which is part of the reason I didn't post yesterday...exhausted!)  

Mom and I went to church yesterday morning, ate some lunch and then went shopping.  The book store first and then the yearly trip to the toy store, you know the one.  I usually dread it and my mom loves it, but this year the tables were turned.  I wasn't as crazy about it as I usually am, but my mom felt overwhelmed and confused with all the choices.  Plus, she tries to keep all the gifts for the grand kids equal in price, so that always throws her for a loop every now and again.  She was actually relieved to be done with the toy store this year.  See, I told you it's a beat down!  Wink.  Wink.

Then, off to the mall to help my sister buy gifts for her company.  That was fun!  It's always easy to spend some else's money!  The mall was packed, of course, so we were all definitely getting a little weary, tired, hungry and yes, our feet were feeling it all!  Foot massage, anyone?!  I was wiped out by the time I got home.  I just wanted to sit and sit and sit for the rest of the night...which is pretty much what I did...except that I still had to do my laundry.  Fun.

I hope you're enjoying the holiday shopping season or you're at least enjoying all the sales that are out there.  Make sure you've fueled up with good food to keep you going, are wearing comfortable shoes to keep you moving and remember where you parked so you can unload all the goodies!  Many blessings for fun-filled holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment