Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Struggling....

So, apparently I'm still in the fog a bit (per my last post) and I'm struggling to get out of it.  Too many things going on that are hurting my heart, so will keep this post short and sweet.  Life gives us struggles...that's a given...not just once or twice, but all throughout our lives.  We may try to do things to alleviate the pain or struggles by doing things that aren't good for us...eating, drinking, doing drugs, etc...but, I've never been one of those self-destructive people.  Not to say that I haven't been depressed throughout my life, but am learning to accept my feelings as they come and feel my way through them.  To let them happen, to feel what I feel and then move on.  I've definitely put it into practice this past year and it will be an on-going lesson in this hopefully long journey of life.

So, say a little prayer for me for the fog to lift and for God's glorious light to shine through once again.  And, I send blessings of sunny skies and cool breezes your way in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment