Sunday, January 8, 2017

Recovering...

I'm finally recovering from my cold!  Thank goodness!!  But, it was just a little cold, right?  Well, that was a nice thought before it knocked me out for a couple days and then just the lingering symptoms...runny nose, ears popping, tired.  And, I also finally got to get back into the gym yesterday!  Yippee!!  Nice and slow I told myself, but....

Once you get going you just want to go again at normal speed, but yesterday and today I tried to take it a "little" easy at the gym.  So, slowly but surely I'm coming around into 2017!  I say my new year "officially" starts this week!  At least now I have a clear (non-stuffy) head for it...for whatever that's worth!

Although it's been pretty cold...below freezing...here in TX for the past couple of days, so I'm ready for the 70's that are coming the rest of this week!  Ahh yes, snow flurries one day and 70 degree weather the next...that's TX for ya!

So, as I slowly build back up my strength and energy for the new year I'm hoping your new year has already started off with a bang...in a good way!  Continued blessings for a happy and healthy new year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment