Sunday, January 22, 2017

Pink Power!

I was SO moved, inspired and proud of all the women AND men who participated in the Women's Marches all around the country yesterday...and all over the world!!  It truly touched me to my core to see the UNITY and POWER of "WE the people" being demonstrated so beautifully!  And, it helped lift me up after having a sad sinking feeling in my gut all day the previous day.  I was full of disgust and feeling no hope for the future. 

But then...then, I saw all the strong fighters marching on the streets of cities all over the world.  I saw women of all ages marching, men supporting equality, and ALL those gloriously ingenious signs!  Ohhhh, those signs!!  Women are smart, funny, direct, and oh so clever!!!  It was beautiful to see!  It filled my heart back up with hope...and I really needed it!  So, THANK YOU to ALL of you who marched around the world and for everyone who will stand up and make their voices heard over the coming days, weeks and months ahead!  This is just the beginning!  We must show our strength, persistence and UNITY together!  And yes, "Women UNITED will NEVER be divided!!!!!!"

Cheers to you!  And blessings to ALL of you who are standing up for equality for ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment