Wednesday, December 14, 2016

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch

Although I didn't experience the "mean" Mr. Grinch today, I felt the bah humbug of his personality this morning.  I was frustrated, fed up, tired, disappointed, beat down and I just wanted to give up!  No, I didn't try to ruin any holiday cheer or steal any Christmas goodness, that's not really my style.  So instead, I prayed.  

But, I did see a cute little adorable Grinch!  Is that possible?!  Indeed.  I went to my oldest niece's tumbling class to watch her and cheer her on...when what do my wondering eyes appear?  One of her classmates wearing a Grinch shirt and she was caring a Build-a-Bear with a Grinch shirt on it.  She even came over and showed my sister and I her shirt and her bear's shirt saying she loved both while hugging her bear.  Too cute.  So yes, it was an adorable Grinch moment.

And, by then I was completely over my bad Grinch mood.  Seriously, how can you be in a bad mood when your niece gives you a big hug and you get a box full of homemade Christmas cookies from your mom.  Yummo!  So, even though the day started off a little rough in the outlook it ended up pretty sweet.

So, I'm hoping you have few or no Grinch-filled days this Christmas season and even if you do maybe he's not so mean after all!  Wishing you an adorable Grinch-like moment this holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment