Sunday, December 4, 2016

Binge-worthy

I just finished my first binge watching experience.  I'm not really one to sit down and watch a TV series/show that way, but there's one show that was worth it for me....Gilmore Girls!  Yep, I know.  But, it was a fun, quirky, endearing show back when it first came on the air.  And, the excitement leading up to it was enough to get me to sign-up for Netflix.  Seriously, how else was I going to view it?!

So, I signed up for Netflix yesterday and basically binge watched all 4 episodes today.  I watched 1 episode last night and the rest today.  The first one, Winter, was exciting just to see all the characters back again.  The second one, Spring, got you back into caring about the characters again and what was going to happen to them.  The third one, Summer, was probably my least favorite but still good.  But, Fall, was the best one!  And yes, it left you craving more!  That's good and bad depending on if they decide to make more mini-movies like this or to restart the series which would be even better!  

But, I don't think I could binge watch a show on a weekly basis or even a monthly basis.  It has to be something I'm really, really into or I have to be flying internationally where I'd be stuck on a plane for hours.  I guess I just don't like sitting for that long...to just watch episode after episode of something.  Yes, occasionally I'll have a show like Gilmore Girls on while I'm cleaning the house or cooking and they do show episode after episode, but I'm not sitting down watching them all.  I'm busy doing other things and really just listening to it.

But, all-in-all I'm glad I finally got to watch all of the new episodes...because they were just binge-worthy enough for me to sit hour after hour and remain interested in these delightful characters.  So, whatever show or shows are binge-worthy enough for you...enjoy and remember to get up and stretch every now and again!

Blessings for a safe and happy first full week of December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment