Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Home Stretch....

We're in the home stretch to Christmas Day!!  Are you ready?  Presents bought?  Cookies made?  Carols sung?  Holly hung?  Well, obviously I got a little behind since I missed my post this past Sunday (and I didn't even remember until Monday afternoon).  Too much going on, too much planning and things to figure out, too much stressing and too little time!  Anyone else feel the same way?  Well, it IS the home stretch so that sounds about right!

At least we haven't had any seriously bad weather here in Texas.  We got some pretty cold weather (below freezing highs) over the weekend (which must have made my brain freeze over, too).  But, we're definitely not dealing with any blizzards, snow or icy conditions so that's good!  For all of those that are, please be careful and safe out there!

Off to the grocery stores for the final haul and then maybe some last minute gifts, and yes I definitely feel a little scattered this year.  Too much on my mind I suppose.  But, there's only one more full week of 2016 (which is crazy) so I hope you don't feel as crazy and stressed as I do coming down the home stretch!  I hope you're all set and ready to go on the big day and they you just enjoy all the big and little surprises of the day!

May Jesus' birth remind us all of the Good News and the Light that he shines in all of our lives!  May God bless you this Christmas weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment