Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Don't Forget...

Don't forget...if you haven't purchased a copy of my book, Corn-fed with Rice on the Side, you can order it at www.kimfenneman.com.  If you're an e-reader, you can purchase the e-book on Amazon.com.

It's a great look at daily life as an adoptee and many adoptees will find several familiar stories they can relate to.  It's a very helpful and insightful book for adoptive parents or parents who are looking into adoption.  And, I've had several non-adoptees tell me they could even relate to many of my stories!  So, it's a book for all!  To see life from a different perspective, gain a greater understanding of what it's like to be adopted, and to share in the laughter of life stories!

I hope you enjoy my journey and look forward to hearing yours!  Blessings to you the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment