Sunday, August 3, 2014

Break Over

It may have been unintentional or just the busyness of everyday life, but I haven't spent much time generating book sales in the past couple months.  It's definitely been on my mind, but the days come and go and it's still on my to-do list.  So, starting this week it's time to get back in the game!

There are a lot of organizations I need to contact and some I need to follow back up with, so it's moving back up to the top of my to-do list.  It'll be back to 10+ hour days...day job and then night (book) job.  It's what I did when the book was first published.  I spent long days trying to drum up interest and publicity for my 1st book!  Now, it's getting close to that 1 year anniversary mark when my book was first published....the end of this month.  Holy cow....already a year has passed?!  Where has the time gone?

So, if you've been following my blog or are just new to my postings, let me know if your church, school, book club or any adoption agencies or support organizations would like me to come speak, write an article, do an interview or be part of your book fair.  I'd be happy to do it!  Big or small I'm open to it all!!

Email me at kimfenneman@gmail.com for any requests, suggestions or ideas!  Thank you!  And, may you have a blessed week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment