Sunday, April 7, 2013

Book Update!

A quick update on the progress of my first book being published this year!  I'm expecting the first proof of my book in the next couple of weeks!  Another step to making this a reality.  Wow!  And, another step in convincing me this is really happening!  So, I'm interested to see what, if any, changes they've made to my manuscript...and, it'll be interesting to see what changes I'll make since I haven't set eyes on it for several months.  The final few tweaks to make it just right...however, I have found in my many edits of my manuscript that I could edit it and edit it and edit it to death!  At some point you just have to know when to stop!  I'm sure all authors have gone through that. 

In the meantime, I've been contemplating cover designs.  Luckily, I have someone who has provided me several options and is working with me to create just the right one!  It's definitely a hard process!  Who knew it would be so hard to find just the right creative that defines my book...and ultimately me!  So, I'll be glad when I finally make the final decision on that part! 

Stay tuned for more updates on the book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment