Sunday, November 25, 2018

Shopping Frenzy!

Thanksgiving is barely over when the shopping frenzy begins!  It's that time of year again!  Let the shopping begin...proceed!  I'm sure many of you have already started your Christmas shopping...maybe on Thanksgiving Day, definitely on Black Friday, and probably some more on Small Business Saturday.  Next up...Cyber Monday!  The (seemingly) never-ending shopping marathon for many as the Christmas season kicks off.

Do you love the chaos of shopping on Thanksgiving night or first thing on Black Friday?  Or do you prefer to sit quietly in your pj's sipping the adult beverage of your choice while shopping online?  I've always done a little of both, but I think I'm finally done with going out Thanksgiving evening.  I dislike the rude behavior displayed by some just to grab a product off the shelf and would rather avoid the crowds of people shoving one another around.  It's just not a pleasant experience.

So, I'm halfway done with my Christmas shopping and almost done with my Christmas cards.  But, my cards will definitely be done and ready to be mailed out on December 1st!  It's just tradition (for me).

Yes, the holiday frenzy is definitely in full blast and it doesn't look to let up until the new year.  Sigh.  Are you all ready?  Are you enjoying it?  Hang in there if you're not.  And, try to find those moments that reflect the true spirit of the season.  Slow down, take a minute and enjoy those special moments!

May blessings fill up your holiday season with heart-warming new memories, special friends, family gatherings, and cheerful surprises!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment