Sunday, December 2, 2018

'Tis The Season

It's that holly jolly time of year!  Do you feel it?  Do you see it?  It's all around...everywhere you go!  Yes, the holiday season is in full force and there's no stopping it now!  I hope you are fully caffeinated and ready to go!

My Christmas cards are in the mail...December 1st, as always!  The tree is up and the house is as decorated as it's going to get this year.  A few more presents to buy, but otherwise I'm ready for this holiday season.  To kick it off, the latest Grinch movie today with all my nieces and nephews thanks to my mom.  She organized getting all the kiddos together to enjoy a fun holiday movie.  As I was watching the movie, I thought "wouldn't it be fun to live in Wooville?"  All the decorations were delightful!  It just all looks so simple and colorful on screen, doesn't it?

I hope the "merry" spirit of the season is invading your household...along with delicious baked goods (cookies, cookies and more cookies), festive decorations, joyful music, what the true reason for the season is and a heart full of giving.  Cheers to a bright and glorious holiday season!!

Blessings to you this first full week of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment