Sunday, November 4, 2018

Month of "Stuffing"

Are you a stuffing or dressing person?  That's always one of the debates around Thanksgiving.  I guess it depends on where you grew up and what your grandmother or aunts called it, right?  I'm not a big stuffing person myself, but I've seen a lot of good looking recipes for it.

However, I feel like this is the start of holiday eating...and eating...really, really good food!  Actually, at the moment I'm feeling absolutely stuffed.  No good holiday food yet, but just thinking about all the holiday foods...desserts, cookies, cakes, pies, turkey, potatoes, breads, etc....makes me stuffed!  And of course, right now it's all about pumpkin spice this and that!  Ahh, another reason I love the fall....except that I always gain 5 lbs over the holidays.  Ugh.  Again, feeling stuffed!

It's just a given that we all eat ourselves silly on Thanksgiving...until we're in a total food coma!  It's tradition, right?!  It's what we do!  Ohhh, the holidays...what a tasteful treat you are!  There's too much goodness all around.

So, if you're looking forward to getting your "stuffing" on, just remember to drink lots of water afterwards, along with protein, fiber and get your body moving to burn some of that goodness off your hips.  Cheers to all the holiday "stuffing" ahead!

Wishing you a blessed-filled first week of November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment