Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays

Every family has a month or a couple months where they celebrate a bunch of birthdays around the same time.  Growing up, I lived near all of my dad's family and I'm pretty sure we celebrated a birthday or anniversary every month.  So, I got to see all of my cousins a lot and it was literally the best way to grow up!

Now, my immediate family has a birthday every month except 3!  Crazy, right?!  It starts with one of my nephew's birthday in the first week of the new year, then my birthday mid-February, 2 weeks later it's another one of my nephew's birthday, then 2 weeks later it's my mom's birthday and 3 weeks later it's one of my niece's birthday!  Lots of family time and lots of birthday cakes!!

And yes, we get together (or at least we try) for everyone's birthday.  In October, we have another blitz of birthdays with 4!  It's fun and what family's are for, right?!  To celebrate each other at least once a year!  It's just tradition in our family and I'm glad it is!  What birthday traditions does your family have?

I hope you enjoy your family birthday celebrations and make fun-filled memories throughout the year!  Blessings to everyone who is able to celebrate another year of living, loving and laughter!!


No comments:

Post a Comment