Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's November!

How is it November already?  This year is a blur.  Halloween is over and now it's the holidays!  Bam!  Just like that!  Now all the holiday planning begins...decorating, family get-togethers, menus, baking lists, buying presents, travel, parties, and on and on and on!

Are you ready?  I'm not quite sure I am, but time doesn't stand still and I'll need to run at pace or hurry to catch up...because it's coming whether I'm ready or not!  Right now I'm just focused on game 7 of the World Series tonight.  It should be another great game in this crazy series!  Then we'll see what the weekend brings which apparently isn't quite lasting fall weather yet.  It was in the 50's yesterday and tomorrow it's suppose to be 91 degrees...in November!  Hello?!  It's fall...bring on the fall weather already!

I think in one sense I'm ready for the holidays, meaning all the festivities and activities of the holiday season.  But, on the other hand I can't believe the year is almost over and all the craziness of the season is here already!  Time keeps marching on.

Many blessings for all your holiday preparations that are forthcoming.  May you enjoy the glory, wonder and excitement it brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment