Sunday, November 19, 2017

Foodie Holiday!

It's the best time of the year if your a foodie!  Thanksgiving is YOUR holiday!  I'm sure you've been planning for more than a week on your Thanksgiving Day menu.  And, if you're like Mario Batali you do a different theme every year.  That's definitely on the pro-chef level!  I've just been combing through all my recipes binders for the past week and my mouth has been watering!  I'm ready for some pie!

It's usually the same traditional holiday spread every year for my family, but since we're going to have a smaller crowd this year I wanted to try all new things!  I'm ready to test out some of these yummy recipes I've printed out over the years!  And yes, I know I shouldn't "try them out" for the first time at Thanksgiving, but none of them are too expert level that I don't think I'd totally kill it.  So, I've got my recipes out, my shopping list made, my dining table all set and now I just need to time out when to make every thing.  Ready, set, go!

Wishing you calm shopping trips to the grocery store, flour on your face if it means a fantastic pie, and wonderful new memories with friends and family over the holiday week!  Many blessings of thanksgiving to you and yours this Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment